Volunteering North Queensland Conference and Awards (VNQCA), a first of its kind in our region, will be held in Townsville on the 27th and 28th of May. It is a conference style weekend retreat for volunteers serving in local communities to be revitalised through inspirational speakers, practical workshops and wrapping up with a gala evening announcing The Volunteer of the Year Awards. Not only is it a weekend to uplift and upskill, but a time to say thank you and celebrate!
The VNQCA centres around five event pillars:
- REFRESHING people holistically through building connection
- RESTORING vision and hope for the future through keynote speakers
- RE-EQUIPPING with practical tools and new skills to ease the workload
- REVITALISING volunteers to strengthen their capacity for social impact
- REWARDING through the North Queensland Volunteer of the Year Awards
Upon conclusion of the conference, participants will leave with new resources and connections.